by AKMA

Question by Casey: is the wax from yankee candles poisonous to dogs?
i have a “toy” yorkie and one of my candles that had been heated (by a plate warmer deal for candles) tipped over and a small amount just singed her hair. There is still small “bits” of the wax on her coat and I would like to know if Yankee Candle wax is toxic…thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Jenny Manyteeth
Probably not to the touch, but it is paraffin, based on crude oil, so I recommend you clip it out of her coat before she eats it. That would NOT be good for her.

Give your answer to this question below!

Tagged with:

Filed under: Its a Dog's life

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!